- Pigmentation is very common problem which appears as dark or black spots especially on cheeks,nose and also on forehead
- There are various reasons for pigmentation.
- Sun is the main enemy.
- Some people say that they are very less under sun, even though they are prone to pigmentation.
- The reason behind is due to any hormonal changes in their body or any nutritional problem causes pigmentation.
- Sometimes pigmentation may develop due to internal problems especially for women due to theirirregular menstrual cycle or some may get pigmentation after pregnancy.
Few more interesting unexpected reasons for pigmentation are:
- Gas fumes that come while we cook leads to pigmentation.
- Ultraviolet radiation that comes from computer, television and mobile phones also leads to pigmentation.
- But, however sun is the main reason for pigmentation.
HOME REMEDIES FOR PIGMENTATION:
Oatmeal powder (nourishes , exfoliates and helps to lighten pigmentation)
Sugar powder (has tan removing property)
- Grind oatmeal powder and sugar in food processor to get fine paste.
- Next, take 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder, pinch of turmeric powder in a small bowl.
- And later add 1 tablespoon of rose water/water to it and mix it well, if required add one more spoon of rosewater/water.
- Mix according to your requirement, if you are have more pigmentation, increase the quantity of ingredients.
- Before applying this paste on your face, it’s very important to clean your face.
- Now apply this pack on your face and keep more pack on the areas where you have pigmentation.
- Leave it on your face around 20-25 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and give a final rinse with cold water.