These home remedies are effective if done regularly and also requires patience.
BESAN WITH TURMERIC:
- This is one of the useful home remedies for hair removal.
- Mix required amount of besan (gramflour) and haldi (turmeric) with a little water.
- Apply to face evenly and leave it until it gets dry.
- Next, wash face with cold water.
- Mix ground oatmeal(1/2 tbsp), honey(1 tbsp) and lemon juice(1/2 tbsp) to get a paste.
- Apply this on the unwanted hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- After this rub it in the opposite direction of hair growth and wash it.
TURMERIC POWDER WITH MILK:
- Mix turmeric powder with required amount of milk.
- Apply this paste on face, scrub it slowly moving your fingers in circular motion.
- When it is dry, remove it by rubbing and wash with water.
FENUGREEK AND GREEN GRAM SCRUB:
- Take equal amounts of fenugreek and green gram powder into a bowl, say 1-2 tbsp.
- Add enough water and mix it to get a thick paste.
- Apply this on unwanted hair and let it dry.
- Once dried, gently rub it and wash with cold water.
SUGAR AND LEMON WAX:
- Mix one cup sugar, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp water.
- Heat the mixture in pan until the sugar dissolves and turns into dark color.
- Apply it and with the help of cotton cloth pull it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Mix 1 tbsp barley powder, 1 tbsp milk and 1 tbsp lime juice and make it into a thick paste.
- Apply this and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with the lukewarm water.
LEMON AND GRAMFLOUR:
- Take besan powder or gramflour into a bowl and add some amount of water into it.
- Mix it well, Squeeze lemon juice into it and again mix it.
- Apply this, leave it for 10-15 mins.
- Scrub it in the direction of hair growth to remove unwanted hair.
- Make a thick paste of turmeric powder by adding water and apply it on the region where you have hair and leave it around 20 mins and wash it by rubbing.
- Repeat this for one month, the hair growth will eventually reduces.
EGG WHITE WITH SUGAR AND CORNFLOUR:
- Mix one egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ tablespoon of cornflour
until it becomes a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the region where you have hair and leave it until it is dry.
- Wash face with cold water and repeat this process 3-4 times a week.
BESAN WITH CURD/YOGHURT:
- Prepare a mixture by adding turmeric, besan and yoghurt.
- Massage the unwanted hair areas with the mixture.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or until it dry.
- Now rub the dried paste in the opposite direction to the hair growth and rinse off with water.
- After washing, apply any essential oil to keep skin relieving.
- It is an effective remedy for the removal of facial hair.
HONEY, LEMON AND SUGAR WAX
- Lemon is natural bleach
- Take 1 cup sugar, 1 tbsp honey and lemon juice into a pan and heat it.
- Apply this on the required area and cover with the cotton cloth and pull it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
NOTE: Sand paper is not recommended for sensitive skin people.
- Sandpaper is also effective for the removal of unwanted hairs.
- You need not use sand paper that is extremely rough. Fine sandpaper is enough.
- Wet the piece of sandpaper and the skin where you would like to remove your hair.
- Next, rub paper gently on your skin both in up and down direction.
- Continue in this manner until all of the unwanted hair is removed.
- Throw out the paper when you are finished.
- Next apply baby oil or any moisturizer or any essential oil.
- The sandpaper also works great to exfoliate the dead skin on your feet.
- While bathing, apply soap and scrub your hands and legs gently with a pumice stone every day.
- This will take some time, but with patience your hair will gradually reduce and diminish.