Beet roots (two)
Hibiscus flowers (6-8)
- Boil two beetroots, hibiscus flowers for 20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool and make them into fine paste using food processor.
- Later, add required amount of henna powder to this mixture and mix it well.
- Just before applying, add one lemon juice (or) one tablespoon of vinegar.
- Mix this total mixture well.
- Wear gloves and separate your hair into small sections, about 1″- 2″ in width so that you get
- Using either your hands or brush, apply henna from root to tips.
- Continue this until all of the mixture is evenly applied and covers your entire head.
- Leave it for 40-45 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with cold water and never use a shampoo or conditioner.
- Let the hair air dry and apply oil and leave it overnight on your head.
- Next day, shampoo and condition your hair.