- Pineapple is not only good for health, effective for skin but also it is amazing for hair growth.
- It contains vitamin C, which fight against hair loss and also helps your hair look healthy and shiny.
- It also contains B group vitamins . Deficiency of these vitamins leads to hair loss as well as thinning of hair.
- It is good for inflammatory scalp conditions and gives relief from scalp infections.
- It also improves thickness of hair by giving necessary nutrients.
Easy ways to include pineapple into your diet:
- Simply eat pineapple each day by keeping chopped slices front and center in a clear visible container in the refrigerator so that you never choose other less healthy snack.
- You can add pineapple in salads along with other fruits.
- Make your own juice.
PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE WITH GREEN TEA:
- Catechins, that are present in green tea helps in preventing hair loss.
- Green tea
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Take 2 cups of fresh, peeled and chopped pineapple into a bowl.
- Prepare 1 cup green tea and pour this into the pineapple contained bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey into it.
- Next, blend them in a food processor and process it until smooth and have it.
PINEAPPLE RAITA: recipe of pineapple with yogurt to include in your diet.
- Roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Take 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp cumin powder, coriander leaves and salt into a bowl.
- Mix well and then add 1 cup chopped pineapple into it and again stir it.
- Now you can have this tasty recipe.